Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
Oxford University HospitalÕs Newborn Care unit within the John Radcliffe Hospital provides world-class intensive care for babies and offers an excellent environment in which nurses can learn and develop.
We are constantly on the lookout for new talent to join our team and work with us towards achieving our goal
of offering the very best care by the most highly skilled and well-trained nurses in the UK.
We have a comprehensive package of employment benefits, which include help with relocation costs and first monthÕs rent, as well as on-the-ward training and fantastic professional development opportunities. We are confident that we can help you develop your skills and knowledge to become one of the best in the business.
Whatever your current grade or speciality, we invite you to come and join us and work in one of the finest newborn care facilities available.
OUH is serviced by excellent public transport links and easily commutable from towns and villages within a 20-mile radius of Oxford City Centre.
We offer all new recruits:
- Accommodation costs up to first month and deposit
- Individualised learning and development plans for new starters
- Neonatal course
- Internal promotion through linked grades up to Advanced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Rotational Programme
- Links to ChildrenÕs Hospital, ChildrenÕs Critical Care and High Risk Maternity Services
- Regional Newborn Transport Service (jointly with Southampton)
- Terrific recently built clinical environment
- Commence as Clinical Support Workers whilst pending PIN numbers
- Generalist Bank Pay rates (and paid at grade)
- Salary Sacrifice scheme
- Links to research and academic opportunities e.g. AHSN
Closing Date: 12/10/2015
Visit the web address below to apply or view our video for further details.
Back to top