The essential journal for neonatal nursing and paediatric healthcare professionals
Infant journal is the leading UK publication for the multidisciplinary team that cares for vulnerable sick or premature babies in their first year of life. Published bi-monthly, the journal contains authoritative articles with a clinical or practical bias written by experts in their field.
Abstracts of all articles are freely accessible by using our search facility. The full text of articles published from 2005 until May 2012 are available free of charge. Recent issues are available on subscription via our online shop.
Articles in the May 2014 issue, available now, include:
- Vaccinating preterm infants
- Nutritional management in NEC
- Case report: Emanuel syndrome
- Confidence among health professionals attending newborn deliveries
- Development of an ANNP team
- Preparing for a low incidence-high risk event with conjoined twins
Topics planned for the July 2014 issue include:
- An assessment tool for nasal CPAP
- Debriefing after significant clinical events
- Decoding the bacterial microbiome of preterm babies
- Case report: congenital hypothyroidism
- Father Ð staff relationships in a neonatal unit