The essential journal for neonatal nursing and paediatric healthcare professionals
Infant journal is the leading UK publication for the multidisciplinary team that cares for vulnerable sick or premature babies in their first year of life. Published bi-monthly, the journal contains authoritative articles with a clinical or practical bias written by experts in their field.
Abstracts of all articles are freely accessible by using our search facility. The full text of articles published from 2005 until March 2013 are available free of charge. Recent issues are available on subscription via our online shop.
Articles in the March 2015 issue, available now, include:
- Prevention of late-onset sepsis
- The desaturating intubated neonate and DOPE
- A neonatal patient acuity tool
- Craniofacial syndromes
- All Babies Count: support for vulnerable parents and their babies
- Case report: congenital epulis
Topics planned for the May 2015 issue include:
- Predicting outcome in neonatal encephalopathy
- Assessment and management of infant feeding
- Genetic tests for the diagnosis of neonatal syndromes
- Homeless mothers with new infants
- Low flow oxygen management and weaning