The essential journal for neonatal nursing and paediatric healthcare professionals
Infant journal is the leading UK publication for the multidisciplinary team that cares for vulnerable sick or premature babies in their first year of life. Published bi-monthly, the journal contains authoritative articles with a clinical or practical bias written by experts in their field.
Abstracts of all articles are freely accessible by using our search facility. The full text of articles published from 2005 until January 2012 are available free of charge. Recent issues are available on subscription via our online shop.
Articles in the March 2014 issue, available now, include:
- Non-nutritive sucking
- Non-invasive respiratory support in preterm infants
- Neonatal resuscitation with intact placental circulation
- Bilateral dacrocystoceles causing respiratory distress
- Case report: preterm with progressive abdominal distension
Topics planned for the May 2014 issue include:
- Evidence-based clinical practice for human lactation
- Craniofacial syndromes
- Volume-controlled ventilation
- NHS Newborn and Infant Physical Examination Programme
- Training nursery nurses to look after high dependency infants
- Case report: Emanuel syndrome