The essential journal for neonatal nursing and paediatric healthcare professionals
Infant journal is the leading UK publication for the multidisciplinary team that cares for vulnerable sick or premature babies in their first year of life. Published bi-monthly, the journal contains authoritative articles with a clinical or practical bias written by experts in their field.
Abstracts of all articles are freely accessible by using our search facility. The full text of articles published from 2005 until November 2012 are available free of charge. Recent issues are available on subscription via our online shop.
Articles in the November 2014 issue, available now, include:
- Intraventricular haemorrhage in prematurity
- Setting research priorities about preterm birth
- A training package for neonatal abstinence syndrome
- Vitamin K deficiency and prophylaxis
- Case report: A rapid skin eruption
Topics planned for the January 2015 issue include:
- Autoinflammatory diseases: cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes
- The desaturating intubated neonate and DOPE
- The Queen Charlotte’s Hospital Milk Bank
- Volume-targeted ventilation
- Case report: Berardinelli-Seip congenital lipodystrophy and diabetes
- Supplement: SIGNEC UK international NEC conference